Hear the flutter of Wings

Should-da Know-ed

Thoughts and Ideas....I'll throw a fishin' line out into the "Gray Goo-eee Matter" located somewhere in that "Bone-eee Brain House" that sits on the end of the "Broom Stick" that someone shoved up my backside on a whim so, I can try to drag one of those "fish-eee thing-eees' back out. After that I gets to toss it into this chere fryin' pan. That is, of course, if I don't swipe a "fish-eee thing-eee" out of someone-elses "fish-eee bucket" to which I'll give full credit to the someone-else that I swiped his/her "fish-eee thing-eee" out of thier "fish-eee bucket" and then toss it into this chere fryin' pan.

Language and Spellin'....I'll try to keep most of the "Gutter Talk" from gettin' into each post. Yaw'll notice that I did say "TRY". As for the other, IF I can find it in Webster's...IF NOT, get Yaw'll's "cryin' towel" ready cause Yaw'll might need it.

Laughter...Doin' my best to discover how to put it into words which is a lot harder than I thought it would be but, somewhere along the line I sure am a-hopin' that I succeed in puttin' a smile onto Yaw'll's faces.

Politics....Now that Can and Does get very opinionated and quite Heated around these parts. So, the "Gutter Talk" may rear its ugly head more than once. If, Yaw'll don't want to see it at those times then cover Yaw'll's eyes cause I don't provide "Eye Wash". Times are tuff--don't Yaw'll know.

Religion....I've got mine .. so my opinion is mine. Yaw'll got yours .. so Yaw'll's opinion is Yaw'lls. I may give my opinion. Yaw'll may comment back according to Yaw'll's opinion. BUT, we won't be a-chingin' each other's opinion, now will we.

So Yaw'll come on in, sit it down and puts Yaw'll's feet up and see if Yaw'll might find somthin' that'll catch Yaw'll's intrest for awhile. Yaw'll be sure to leave me a comment so I'll know how my "fish-eee thing-eees" are a-cookin' in this chere fryin' pan.

I hears ya, .. I HEARS YA. Damn, my bird sa squawkin', and I needs my cup of Hot Tea with it "little ole splash" of Bourbon to help take the chill off.

So .. Yaw'll come on back and see what I pulled out of my "fish-eee bucket" .... Yaw'll hear.

Miss Em
aka .. Me.

*************************

















Saturday, April 24, 2010

Damp{very}, Dreary and sometimes Dark

I have been trying to think what would be a nice subject to write about...but...today it is a rainy and dreary-type of day and my brain-housing is feeling rather water logged.  It's 2P here and the clouds are so dark that it looks like almost 8:30P.  My cockatiel{who's cage is in the front room window} is so confused...morning?? or night?? ...poor baby.

You know the type of day where it's really nice to curl up on the sofa or in your favorite chair with a good book and read the day away while some people may just go back to bed and enjoy the extra sack time.

Well for me, it's relaxing in the recliner with my crocheting.  I'm in the process of making an 8 pointed star as a  tablecloth. {a very L.A.R.G.E. star} I'm not sure if I will keep it or use it as a gift for someone special.  I do enjoy making these types of things.  So, on days like today it helps to pass the day away while still feeling like I've accomplished something.

So I will say to all who read this...
May you have something special for those dreary days that seem to come when we would really like to just be outside enjoying the sun after a long winter of being house-bound whether by snow or just "cold" winds.

Oh and if I really start to feel the dole-drums of the day ---
I'll pull the blanket on the bed over my head and take a much need {deep breath and a well-knowing sigh}
"mind-relaxing good ole everyday" NAP. 
{Now that is truly a nice happy thought...wonder if it works after 4 cups of jump start???}

Now, Yaw'll go and find something that you enjoy doin.  I may be talkin at cha'll later.
So yaw'll come on back ... Ch'ere.   Miss Em.

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I drove back from NY but didn't hit rain until GA. Now, with the day do beautiful, I am laid out with a cold. Feel like shit, but still living.

Hope you enjoyed your quiet day.

Miss Em said...

Glad you made it back in one piece. Sorry to hear that you got a "cold", but not to really wanting to know what "shit" feels like ... I'll just take your word for it.

Quiet ... wind whistling through the window screens, rain dropps beating on the roof, cat yoweling & bird squawking ... quiet??? ... and quite productive too.

A glass of burbon mixed with fresh squeezed lemon juice and honey will help you forget all about how bad you feel. ;~)

Miss Em
Austell, Ga.