Hear the flutter of Wings

Should-da Know-ed

Thoughts and Ideas....I'll throw a fishin' line out into the "Gray Goo-eee Matter" located somewhere in that "Bone-eee Brain House" that sits on the end of the "Broom Stick" that someone shoved up my backside on a whim so, I can try to drag one of those "fish-eee thing-eees' back out. After that I gets to toss it into this chere fryin' pan. That is, of course, if I don't swipe a "fish-eee thing-eee" out of someone-elses "fish-eee bucket" to which I'll give full credit to the someone-else that I swiped his/her "fish-eee thing-eee" out of thier "fish-eee bucket" and then toss it into this chere fryin' pan.

Language and Spellin'....I'll try to keep most of the "Gutter Talk" from gettin' into each post. Yaw'll notice that I did say "TRY". As for the other, IF I can find it in Webster's...IF NOT, get Yaw'll's "cryin' towel" ready cause Yaw'll might need it.

Laughter...Doin' my best to discover how to put it into words which is a lot harder than I thought it would be but, somewhere along the line I sure am a-hopin' that I succeed in puttin' a smile onto Yaw'll's faces.

Politics....Now that Can and Does get very opinionated and quite Heated around these parts. So, the "Gutter Talk" may rear its ugly head more than once. If, Yaw'll don't want to see it at those times then cover Yaw'll's eyes cause I don't provide "Eye Wash". Times are tuff--don't Yaw'll know.

Religion....I've got mine .. so my opinion is mine. Yaw'll got yours .. so Yaw'll's opinion is Yaw'lls. I may give my opinion. Yaw'll may comment back according to Yaw'll's opinion. BUT, we won't be a-chingin' each other's opinion, now will we.

So Yaw'll come on in, sit it down and puts Yaw'll's feet up and see if Yaw'll might find somthin' that'll catch Yaw'll's intrest for awhile. Yaw'll be sure to leave me a comment so I'll know how my "fish-eee thing-eees" are a-cookin' in this chere fryin' pan.

I hears ya, .. I HEARS YA. Damn, my bird sa squawkin', and I needs my cup of Hot Tea with it "little ole splash" of Bourbon to help take the chill off.

So .. Yaw'll come on back and see what I pulled out of my "fish-eee bucket" .... Yaw'll hear.

Miss Em
aka .. Me.

*************************

















Saturday, December 24, 2011

IT'S CHRISTMAS....

Hello Everyone,

Merry Christmas  and before I forget and it gets past me  HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Here are a couple of pictures of what adorns my place for the holiday season.

This one is sitting on a table top that is 6 feet by 5-1/2 feet and only took 2 and 1/2 days to figure out just how to set it up.  Next year ought to be a lot easier especially with the picture.
Now, if I can talk BB into making me a second story ?
[ You did notice that the if was in really big letters.  I've already hinted at a second story with a road leading up to it and he looked at me as if I was either asking for the moon or a meer- i - cle.  Maybe, if I hint and do a little whinning.  Well, I will give it a good try and see if it works.]

Next year is still a looooooooooong way away.





 The next one is on display on one of the three shelves of the hutch of my brand new pine buffet/hutch that goes with the rest of the pine furniture in the living/dining room.

The fire truck and candle holders are only a couple of years old.

The bucket came with a dozen home-made chocolate chip cookies that I received from one of my customers this year.  I am now using the bucket to catch my keys and sun-glasses because I keep loosing them in the house.  Thursday morning I was "bitchin" and "stomping" through the house trying to find my keys.  BB said to look in the basket in the dining room chair...someplace that I never have placed my keys before.
Damn!  It's a shame that ones memory goes before the thinking part of the mind does.

The small tin held a Ginger-bread Man.  He wasn't toooo bad either.
  Buffet Top...    
Most of the Nativity scene I made when I was living in Seattle, Washington.  A few of the Angles, all of the trees and all of the snow has been added in the last year or two. 

Oh the reason I have these two very nice pictures is because I gave BB his Christmas present early and he is having a blast learning how to use it.
Thank you BB.

{I keep hearing "This is neat." ..."Oh, man this is sooooo cool."  and "Thank you, I just love my Christmas present."  ...  It sure is nice to have made somebody's day.}

Welp, its time to head back to the kitchen and keep doing the prep work for a nice meal tomorrow. 

I hope all of you have a great day and get much of what you like/want.

Once again ...


MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Don't  forget to say a prayer for all of our worriors who will not be able to spend the day with their family and friends.

4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I can see making a mountain and paint a road but have shelves for mountain cottages as you go up.

Hope you two have a great Christmas, too. It will be warm enough to go fishing.

Paxford said...

It all looks lovely! :)

Merry Christmas

Pax

Miss Em said...

Coffeypot would love to but its not in the crappy cards that have been delt. BB left for Alabama @ 12:30a. One of his special texting relative's daddy is dying and she asked him if he could come over to be with her.
If this was happening to me I don't think I would like the Christmas season for quite some time.

Pax--thanks. The part that looks like a book is really a train station that when the switch is flipped the train goes round and round while it plays Christmas music. Now that doesn't last all that long before I say, "I'm over that." and flip the switch to the off position. Music Box sounds are not my for-tay.

Luv to u both and have a great Christmas.

Miss Em

dc said...

Where did you go????