Hear the flutter of Wings

Should-da Know-ed

Thoughts and Ideas....I'll throw a fishin' line out into the "Gray Goo-eee Matter" located somewhere in that "Bone-eee Brain House" that sits on the end of the "Broom Stick" that someone shoved up my backside on a whim so, I can try to drag one of those "fish-eee thing-eees' back out. After that I gets to toss it into this chere fryin' pan. That is, of course, if I don't swipe a "fish-eee thing-eee" out of someone-elses "fish-eee bucket" to which I'll give full credit to the someone-else that I swiped his/her "fish-eee thing-eee" out of thier "fish-eee bucket" and then toss it into this chere fryin' pan.

Language and Spellin'....I'll try to keep most of the "Gutter Talk" from gettin' into each post. Ch-yaw'll notice that I did say "TRY". As for the other, IF I can find it in Webster's...IF NOT, get ch-yaw'lls "cryin' towel" ready cause ch-yaw'll might needs it.

Laughter...Doin' my best to discover how to put it into words which is a lot harder than I thought it would be but, somewhere along the line I sure are a-hopin' that I succeed in puttin' a smile onto ch-yaw'lls faces.

Politics....Now that Can and Does get very opinionated and quite Heated around these parts. So, the "Gutter Talk" may rear its ugly head more than once. If, ch-yaw'll don't want to see it at those times then cover ch-yaw'lls eyes cause I don't provide "Eye Wash". Times are tuff--don't ch-yaw'll know.

Religion....I've got mine .. so my opinion is mine. Ch-yaw'll got yours .. so ch-yaw'lls opinion is ch-yaw'lls. I may give my opinion. Ch-yaw'll may comment back according to ch-yaw'll opinion. BUT, we won't be a-chingin' each other's opinion, will we.

So ch-yaw'll come on in, sits it down and puts ch-yaw'll feets up and see if ch-yaw'll might find somthin' that'll catch ch-yaw'lls intrest for awhile. Ch-yaw'll be sure to leave me a comment so I'll know how my "fish-eee thing-eees" are a-cookin' in this chere fryin' pan.

I hears ya, .. I HEARS YA. Damn, my bird sa squawkin', the cat sa yowlin' and I needs my cup of Hot Tea with it "little ole splash" of Bourbon to help take the chill off.

So ch-yaw'll come on back and see what I pulled out of my "fish-eee bucket" .... ch-ear. Miss Em

*************************









Friday, May 28, 2010

AGs Support Marine Dad in Westboro Case

Hello everyone,

Thought I forgot yaw'll?
Yaw'll should be soooooooo lucky.  
Noo..oup.   Just been busy.

Got a chance to catch-up on somethings that I've been following and I thought yaw'll would like to catch-up on this one also so click on the link and give it a complete read.  .......


AGs Support Marine Dad in Westboro Case: "May 28, 2010
Stars and Stripesby Jeff Schogol

Forty-five states attorneys general have signed a 'friend of the court' brief in support of the father of a fallen Marine who is taking his case against a radical church that picketed his son's funeral to the Supreme Court."


.....   Makes you wonder what the hell are the Courts doin .... doesn't it?

Yaw'll come-on back ch-ear.   Miss Em

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

We don't need the KKK or the NAACP anymore. We have Christians spewing hate for them. God Damn'em!