Hear the flutter of Wings

Should-da Know-ed

Thoughts and Ideas....I'll throw a fishin' line out into the "Gray Goo-eee Matter" located somewhere in that "Bone-eee Brain House" that sits on the end of the "Broom Stick" that someone shoved up my backside on a whim so, I can try to drag one of those "fish-eee thing-eees' back out. After that I gets to toss it into this chere fryin' pan. That is, of course, if I don't swipe a "fish-eee thing-eee" out of someone-elses "fish-eee bucket" to which I'll give full credit to the someone-else that I swiped his/her "fish-eee thing-eee" out of thier "fish-eee bucket" and then toss it into this chere fryin' pan.

Language and Spellin'....I'll try to keep most of the "Gutter Talk" from gettin' into each post. Yaw'll notice that I did say "TRY". As for the other, IF I can find it in Webster's...IF NOT, get Yaw'll's "cryin' towel" ready cause Yaw'll might need it.

Laughter...Doin' my best to discover how to put it into words which is a lot harder than I thought it would be but, somewhere along the line I sure am a-hopin' that I succeed in puttin' a smile onto Yaw'll's faces.

Politics....Now that Can and Does get very opinionated and quite Heated around these parts. So, the "Gutter Talk" may rear its ugly head more than once. If, Yaw'll don't want to see it at those times then cover Yaw'll's eyes cause I don't provide "Eye Wash". Times are tuff--don't Yaw'll know.

Religion....I've got mine .. so my opinion is mine. Yaw'll got yours .. so Yaw'll's opinion is Yaw'lls. I may give my opinion. Yaw'll may comment back according to Yaw'll's opinion. BUT, we won't be a-chingin' each other's opinion, now will we.

So Yaw'll come on in, sit it down and puts Yaw'll's feet up and see if Yaw'll might find somthin' that'll catch Yaw'll's intrest for awhile. Yaw'll be sure to leave me a comment so I'll know how my "fish-eee thing-eees" are a-cookin' in this chere fryin' pan.

I hears ya, .. I HEARS YA. Damn, my bird sa squawkin', and I needs my cup of Hot Tea with it "little ole splash" of Bourbon to help take the chill off.

So .. Yaw'll come on back and see what I pulled out of my "fish-eee bucket" .... Yaw'll hear.

Miss Em
aka .. Me.

*************************

















Thursday, February 04, 2010

In the beginning

Hello world.  Maybe???

Oh Just Damn......Now what the H$ll do I do?  
I took on a challenge and I haven't the faintest idea of what in H$ll I am doing or how to do it.  So, I guess it learning while you're doing.   OH.  WHAT.  FUN.

So now I'm sitting here trying to think just what to say that would make someone out there want to read my ramblings.  Yea-ya.  I said ramblings.  We all do them.  Some of us are better at them than others.  I just not sure in which group I should count myself just yet because You will actually be the judge.

I've never realized how hard it is to get my gray goo-eee matter to stop sloshing long enough to organize some flighty thoughts down on paper.  Oh! Wait!   The shadows of the early developmental years are drifting into the light.  Now I remember.  Term papers.
Never on time.   Usually half finished.  Yea-ya,  pencil and paper always did have a hard time meeting at the appointed day and hour.   Mom would always ask, "  Aren't you done with that writing yet?"  I would always answer, "Working on it."

Jeezish. 

Now I will be hearing those same words from all of you who think I have something to say.  Boy, are you in for a surprise.

Oh and if you really don't like me then I guess I will go over to 'Coffeypot' and cry on his shoulder for tweeking my intrest in becoming a blogger.  Maybe in the process I will drown that old Sailor in tears.   Hope his "Lady-Love" has a camera ready for that because it will certainly be a picture I will want to hang on the wall.   [Deep breath big sigh with a lop-sided grin on my older than dirt face] 

Well the first meeting with you is done because its nearly 0200 and 0730 isn't that far off.  Hope you will come back for a peak at what will be coming up because I think I will tell you about the "On going WAR with the Gray furry-butt tree-rats".

See you later....maybe.   Miss Em

4 comments:

Paxford said...

Found you via Coffeypot :)

Pax
[Downunder]

Miss Em said...

Pax--Thanks for coming by. Hopefully I will do coffeypot proud.

Anonymous said...

Found you via That Dude.

You've been linked!

Miss Em said...

Cactus Mark

Thank you.