Hear the flutter of Wings

Should-da Know-ed

Thoughts and Ideas....I'll throw a fishin' line out into the "Gray Goo-eee Matter" located somewhere in that "Bone-eee Brain House" that sits on the end of the "Broom Stick" that someone shoved up my backside on a whim so, I can try to drag one of those "fish-eee thing-eees' back out. After that I gets to toss it into this chere fryin' pan. That is, of course, if I don't swipe a "fish-eee thing-eee" out of someone-elses "fish-eee bucket" to which I'll give full credit to the someone-else that I swiped his/her "fish-eee thing-eee" out of thier "fish-eee bucket" and then toss it into this chere fryin' pan.

Language and Spellin'....I'll try to keep most of the "Gutter Talk" from gettin' into each post. Yaw'll notice that I did say "TRY". As for the other, IF I can find it in Webster's...IF NOT, get Yaw'll's "cryin' towel" ready cause Yaw'll might need it.

Laughter...Doin' my best to discover how to put it into words which is a lot harder than I thought it would be but, somewhere along the line I sure am a-hopin' that I succeed in puttin' a smile onto Yaw'll's faces.

Politics....Now that Can and Does get very opinionated and quite Heated around these parts. So, the "Gutter Talk" may rear its ugly head more than once. If, Yaw'll don't want to see it at those times then cover Yaw'll's eyes cause I don't provide "Eye Wash". Times are tuff--don't Yaw'll know.

Religion....I've got mine .. so my opinion is mine. Yaw'll got yours .. so Yaw'll's opinion is Yaw'lls. I may give my opinion. Yaw'll may comment back according to Yaw'll's opinion. BUT, we won't be a-chingin' each other's opinion, now will we.

So Yaw'll come on in, sit it down and puts Yaw'll's feet up and see if Yaw'll might find somthin' that'll catch Yaw'll's intrest for awhile. Yaw'll be sure to leave me a comment so I'll know how my "fish-eee thing-eees" are a-cookin' in this chere fryin' pan.

I hears ya, .. I HEARS YA. Damn, my bird sa squawkin', and I needs my cup of Hot Tea with it "little ole splash" of Bourbon to help take the chill off.

So .. Yaw'll come on back and see what I pulled out of my "fish-eee bucket" .... Yaw'll hear.

Miss Em
aka .. Me.

*************************

















Friday, July 15, 2011

Yea !!!! >> for Best Bud

Hi Everyone,

Good news !!!!!!!!

It looks like Best Bud has found a job that he likes.
He has worked around cars since he was 12*** building, repairing and restoring all types.
He seems to be a lot happier and that should help with his diabetic problem because he hasn't had the need to go out and walk around the condo bldg to try to lower the sugar level in his system.  I feel better about his new job fore each time he had to go for long walks by himself I would start to worry about him because he didn't have a walking partner especially at 3am.

He's been really worried and depressed about not working and having to just sit around the house.
If he had the extra cash {and "IF" I had any extra to spare} he would go fishing to help occupy some of that time.  There was the trout stream that he would go to {usually without me because I was at work} and walk up and down a 2 mile section of the stream which would take most of that day.  But, now with the heat he says that the water is getting to hot and a lot of those trout will be die-ing off real soon.
His efforts during this time put several packets of trout {8 each} in the freezer and we both are able to enjoy a trout supper occassionally.

We'll be heading for the pond EARLY this Sunday morning to see if the bass and catfish are hungry for some minnows, worms and maybe a few chicken livers pressed in smushed up bread and put in one of those hooks with the plastic mesh around it.  Hey, at least I trying to keep the chicken livers on the damn hook as I fling the line out to a good spot.  {And, I really do mean fling because I put my large backside into the effort so you can hear the line just sing as it rushes off of the reel.}  Usually, you don't even give the minnows and worms a second thought once they are on the hook because those don't normally go in the opposite direction of the hook.  {You did notice I did say "normally" didn't you?}
 I haven't been fishing in well over a month.  I definitely need to get out in the woodsy area that the pond is located in and get my batteries recharged along with what's left of my old 'mushy grey stuff' which will turn 62 on Sunday{Happy DOB to me !!!!  Guess I'll get me a cup cake and put a Question mark on it because nobody seems to know just who or what [snicker, snicker] I am these days.  EEEE-gods !!!  I wonder sometimes how I managed to get this far in life.......?????  Sure can't be the "good livin" because I'm still trying to figure ou what the "good livin" really is in life.}  Well they do say that that 'mushy grey stuff' is the first thing to abandon you in your seemingly second childhood.
Sausages cooked over an open fire with a cup of fresh coffee for breakfast sounds really good.  Maybe I can talk BB into bringing his camp coffee pot.  Yep, the smokey flavor adds just enough zest to the brewing to make it even better.
And.
Then, maybe a nice bass on the girll for our evening meal will really hit the spot and top the day off.

Wish us luck. 
AND
Yawll have a wonderful and fun filled week-end too.

Miss Em

No comments: