Hi everyone,
Well, I can tell you it has been and is ... HOT !!!!
Why ???
Do you ask that I am so knowing ...
Because ...
my AC has decided to take a trip to the West Indies.
And ...
Wouldn't take me with it.
Damn machine just has no heart .
So, here I sit in this HEAT which maked me feel as if I am melting.
Oh well.
Just call me the "wicked witch of the South" becausing ...
I'm melting.
If you can't laugh at this then you are worse off than me.
[snicker, snicker]
Miss Em
damn it's HOT
Guess I'll go take the racks out of the frig and see if my broad backside can fit in there for awhile.
The One with the Apple Core(s)
-
I took an apple to work today so I could leave the core for the ground
squirrel that lives under the Culver's fence. During my lunch walk, I left
the core ...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment